For my birthday this past Saturday, I rented a limo, purchased some bottles of wine, and took 6 of my closest girlfriends out on the town for the first ever Bakery Bingo bakery crawl! It was definitely one of the best days I’ve had yet and we had so many great treats!
Our crawl stops included 4 great places on the eastside of Portland then ended with one of my favorites from the westside of the river:
- Alma Chocolate
- Sweet Pea’s Brulee food cart
- Fifty Licks Ice Cream and the Euro Trash food cart (this was the last minute substitute for The Sugar Cube which was unexpectedly closed for a private event)
- Suzette’s Creperie
- Saint Cupcake
By the time we arrived at Suzette’s, we were all incredibly full but somehow kept eating, even if they were small, somewhat strained bites. It was like Thanksgiving when your stomach is aching it is so stuffed but the food is so delicious you keep eating.
Details and reviews of each place starting tomorrow! But some sneak previews:
- Sweet Pea’s Brulee won the award for Best Desserts of the Night
- I enjoyed my first ice cream taco
- Alma Chocolate truly does have one of the best chocolate chip cookies in the city
And congrats to Alyssa for proudly winning and getting the first bingo!